About Us > Join Us
- Attend lectures given by top Astronomy speakers
- Access to our Astronomy library
- Attend special events including annual Perseid BBQ
- Access to our Observatory at Woodrow House
- Access to our Practical meetings (pay on the door)
2017/18 subscription rates are:
- Seniors (over 65): £35
- Individual: £40
- Family: £60
- Juniors (under 18 and at school): Free, must be accompanied by a parent who is a member. In practice this means, whereas before an adult and junior would have paid a family membership of £60 now they will only be required to pay £40. Where both parents would like to attend meetings with their children as a family then Family membership (£60) would be the most cost effective membership option.
This excludes Practical Meetings (pay on the door - £3)
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
1) Please fill in this form (opens as PDF file in a new window) and print it
2) Sign the form and bring it with you when you come to your first meeting.
If a family, please list names of all the family members who are applying.
Bank Transfer (BACS)
Wycombe Astronomical Society
Sort code: 30 94 28
Account Number: 00186949
Please ensure you put your full name in the reference box so you can be identified as having paid.
Please make your payment between 1st and 31st October.